Monday, May 24, 2010

Where can I find an good ESL certificate course located in the Washington, D.C. area? Preferably N. Va.?

Just looking for the best schools in the area to obtain a certificate from. Thanks!

Where can I find an good ESL certificate course located in the Washington, D.C. area? Preferably N. Va.?
If your choice is based on location, you may be limited as to where you can go.





You also need to decide if you prefer a CELTA or a TESOL certificate. (Actually, after looking at http://www.teaching-esl-to-adults.com/ce... , I see that there aren't any CELTA locations in your area).





When I found my TESOL certification course on the West Coast, I went to the schools and interviewed the directors of the schools. Ask them about where their students are currently teaching. Ask if they have a job placement program. Ask if you can sit in on one of the classes. You should be able to get a feel of the best school for you.





Good luck.


No comments:

Post a Comment