Monday, May 24, 2010

I want to do a course in 3D animation?Can i do it on the basis of my S.S.C. results?

1st I had thought about doing B.C.S.But after that i gave up my idea and thought about doing career in 3D animation.So i want your advice from you my friends please help me out to choose my career in 3D.

I want to do a course in 3D animation?Can i do it on the basis of my S.S.C. results?
i'm not sure of what SSC or BCS means but with 3D animation in my school its basically you are an Animation major which have to learn both 2D and 3D animation...which you have to model and rig your characters and all that good stuff...if ya know how to do that then sure go into Animation major. I'm a Game Art and Design major and I share classes with the Animation people but near the end of my courses we divert and I focus more on 3D modeling while Animation focus on 2D/3D Animations





but you can still go into the school blindly cause they teach you the fundimentals first and if you can follow it you'd do ok.
Reply:I wanted to do computer animation myself, but went into engineering instead. I plan afterwards to do some online programs for it after I graduate.





Make your decision or whatever.





I just wanted to let you know theres a program out there, open source so it free.





Try it out, and if you hate it, maybe that will help your decision.....





Blender ( both for mac and windows)


http://www.blender.org/





of course theres better programs out there than this, but its free.........





I hope this helps.


No comments:

Post a Comment