Monday, May 24, 2010

I have just finished my s.s.c. exams and intrested in computers so which course should i take. PLZ HELP?

I WANNA DO SUCH A COURSE THAT is related to computer in developing and manaing. im thinkin abt I.T course is it right for me. what does it requires to do I.T course

I have just finished my s.s.c. exams and intrested in computers so which course should i take. PLZ HELP?
If you want to manage computers than you are definitely looking at an IT course (Not software, programming, database or designing). Hardware and networking is what you want to do.





If you are in US you can find a lot of classes you can take at community colleges to start off. Also there are lot of certifications available online from companies like Cisco etc.
Reply:A+ certification?


No comments:

Post a Comment