Saturday, May 22, 2010

Help choosing the right grade 10 courses? (just starting highschool?)?

Im am for sure taking IB (advanced program) which will deffinaltely be pretty tough.


The problem is to whether I should start taking my 20 courses (grade 11) in grade 10, which will make it easier in grade 11 and 12 but will put a lot of strain on me now.





This is what Im thinking...





Term 1..........Term 2


La 10 IB.......... La 10 IB


History 10IB......... History 10 IB


Math 10 IB .........Math 20 IB


Math 10 IB ........Math 20 IB


Science10IB ..........C.A.L.M 10 IB


Science 10 IB .........Bio 20 IB


French 10 IB ..........French 10 IB


Foods 10 ...............Foods 10





We can only have up to 8 full year courses, and Im not sure if I should take all my 10 Science in the first term and start taking biology or chemistry, or if I should just take science 10 all year and take an option like cosmo instead of bio.





Will all of that be too much? My average in school now is 95.3%...





Thanks!

Help choosing the right grade 10 courses? (just starting highschool?)?
your being way to hard on yourself, remember junior year is considered the most inportant
Reply:your gonna be in your room doing homework if you do all that


say bye to your friends

bridal flowers

No comments:

Post a Comment