Saturday, May 22, 2010

I need to write a C.V to hand in with my manuscript and have no idea how to do it!?!?

Was wondering if anyone could give me suggestions on how to write a C.V for an apiring author? I don't have a lot of experience writing professionally, and haven't taken any courses in it. I enjoy doing it as a hobby, and am now ready to be published, but dont have the background for a C.V. Any ideas on how to make it sound good?


Thanks

I need to write a C.V to hand in with my manuscript and have no idea how to do it!?!?
Most guides to writing CVs out there are geared toward academics, and would list the person's scholarly achievements such as courses taught, articles published, grants and fellowships won. As a writer, you would want to list things of that nature, have you published any articles or taught classes? Have you won any prizes or grant money? Here's a good guide to CVs, but again, geared toward academics:


http://www.cce.columbia.edu/DocRep/tipsh...

flowers on line

No comments:

Post a Comment