Saturday, May 22, 2010

How much do stained glass courses cost?

Hi,





I am looking to start doing stained glass b/c I am driving my wife nuts and love to work with my hands.





I need an outlet but don't know where to begin. It seems that many websites offer something but not enough to go from A to Z.





What do courses typically cost?





Thanks

How much do stained glass courses cost?
My mother took a course that was held by a stained glass supply store. I am in AZ and the course cost $80 about 6 years ago. Call a local supplier, they will know about classes. Good luck, it sure is fun and you can pretty much name your price because the people who buy really have no idea about the cost.
Reply:contact your community college and see if they have a class in it, there is no way to tell how much it would cost because its all a matter of what they provide and how much you have to provide. the more you provide the less it will cost for the class but in the end it could cost more or just about the same because the supplies are not cheap. its not easy, its dangerous, its messy and it is an expensive hobby. but it can give you great satisfaction and create lots of beautiful things.


No comments:

Post a Comment