Thursday, July 30, 2009

Pls suggest me some good engineering courses. my tnea ranking is 4019 (bc quota ranking is 2395)?

do you think C.Sc. or I.T. or E.C.E. is a good course.


do suggest me the colleges which i can get into.

Pls suggest me some good engineering courses. my tnea ranking is 4019 (bc quota ranking is 2395)?
hi friend,, your tnea rank is not bad... you may get seat in anna university... but not in the branches you mentioned.... friend upto my knowledge...if u hav chances of getting admission in renowned colleges such as anna university you should not mind about choosing course.. you can choose any course.. but on the other end if you are getting seat in ordinary college then you should choose the course very carefully..


friend upto my knowledge CSc or IT has very excellent placement facility but you will hav very little chance to achieve in that field. but if you choose ece or eee you will hav lot of opputnities. also there are excellent placement facilities in those fields than IT and CSc..


No comments:

Post a Comment