Thursday, July 30, 2009

I am a B.Com Graduate Fresher going for IT Career I Know Oracle9i,VB,C,C++,Java but cant find a IT jobs ?

Hi I am Nagesh, I had done Diploma Course of Vb,Oracle,C,C++ from Systech Computers,Dombivli.(Mumbai).Actuallly I had joined SSi instuite of Kalyan(Mumbai).But Bad Luck I cant get a Certificate from them they got closed.


Now I have a certificate of Systech Computers.And Presently I Cant find a IT JOB and I am Worried a lot about it.I am readily willing to shift myself any where in india and also ready to work for free to get expirience.I really want a Carrer in IT.What Should I do ?


Please answer my question.

I am a B.Com Graduate Fresher going for IT Career I Know Oracle9i,VB,C,C++,Java but cant find a IT jobs ?
I would strongly suggest concentrating on one language. You may know VB, C %26amp; C++ but I doubt you can code to a high standard in all three. After twenty years as a software engineer I've coded commercial applications in 11 different programming languages yet I only claim to be any good with 2 of them.





Have you thought of looking at freelance programming? Scroll through this website http://www.runiter.org/service.htm , pick a project and code it for yourself - get some practice with real world software development. Experience makes a big difference.
Reply:The first thing, I think that you need to do is to make a dazzling portfolio about your abilities. In todays competetive world, you need to present yourself very well.





Learning good English would also help. Your language here isn't exactly the best. There's a lot of scope for improvement.





All the best.

daylily

No comments:

Post a Comment