Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I have 44.14 persentage in B.com with computer scince i want to admishion in M.C.A?

hi so tell me which university is give me admishion in india i am living in jamnager so banglore,puna,haydrabad, acctra acctra M.C.A in regular course it is posible ? so give the detail unversity name or wibe site name my email id is kabirvmehta@yahoo.com

I have 44.14 persentage in B.com with computer scince i want to admishion in M.C.A?
hey dude i m too from gujarat n i m too doing mca from ahmedabad.If you wanna admission in gujarat you have to give Gcet which will be held in July n form will come out soon My rank was 14 in all gujarat in this exam.The minimumm marks required in graduation is 35% means just passing.Its very easy exam The best college in Gujarat for MCA is rollwala computer centre from where i m doing MCA . It gives about 100% placements.Another good college is Nirma which is self finance.You can contact me if you wanna know more


Bye
Reply:well i think 50% is the minimum marks required in graduation for doing m.c.a


No comments:

Post a Comment