Friday, July 31, 2009

Help! I'm Predent/premed, I need help choosing courses for next year?

Hi, I'm currently a freshman in university, and I'm going to be a sophomore next year. I'm pre-med/dent b/c I want to be a dentist... I need help choosing courses.


Currently, I signed up for 2 general education courses (I need to complete these as a grad requirement), Cell Bio w/ Lab, Organic Chem w/ Lab, and a fitness class. But I'm debating whether I should take physics in place of one of the gen-eds soph. year, or if I should take physics jr. year. The benefit of taking it next year would be that two of my studious friends are taking it as well, and I would be able to call them for help. At the same time, phys. is a HARD course, especially with o. chem! But if I waited to take it jr. year, I would have to deal with DATS (like MCATS) at the same time. Anyone have any suggestions?

Help! I'm Predent/premed, I need help choosing courses for next year?
That is good. Take physics your junior year. Start studying for the DATS...

sympathy flowers

No comments:

Post a Comment