Thursday, July 30, 2009

Is it possible to change G.C.S.E option when the course has already begun?

I've just started by G.C.S.E's and I want to swap one of my options. I wont go through why becuase thats not nesccary. All I want to know is- is it possible to swap now? Its only been less than a week. And my older sister said that when she did her G.C.S.E's, loads of pupils changed an option to.


If this is possible, how do I go about? Which athourity in school should I talk to? What should i say?

Is it possible to change G.C.S.E option when the course has already begun?
Who you should speak to depends on who deals with individual student issues in your school! In my high school we were allowed to switch options within the first two weeks of starting.





If you have a form tutor, speak to them and they will tell you who to speak to. But usually you would need to speak to the person in charge of the class you want to change to, in order to get their permission and see whether they have a space for you in a class at the same time as the other one would have been held. You also need to inform the person in charge of the class you want to switch out of.


No comments:

Post a Comment